You need to follow a specific guide while calling someone in Jordan from the USA, whether for business or personal purposes.
This article provides information on how to call Jordan from the USA, international call rate comparison, and Community Phone, the best wireless landline service provider with competitive international call rates.
How to Call Jordan from the USA
1. Enter the USA Exit Code
Before dialing and calling any international country, you must first remember to dial the country's unique exit code. For the USA, it is 011 or +11.
2. Enter the Country Code
After dialing the exit code, you must dial the destination country's code. The country code for Jordan is +962.
3. Add City Code
Dial the city code after you have dialed both the US and Jordan country codes. For Jordan, you need to dial the 1-digit area code. For example, you must enter 6 for Amman and 5 for Zarqa.
4. Input Phone Number
The final step is to input the recipient's phone number. In Jordan, the numbers are usually 7 digits. Once you have entered the unique 7-digit phone number, your dialing format should appear as 011 + 962 +X + XXX XXXX.
Basic International Call Rates to Jordan
Here are International call rates to Jordan from different service providers:
1. Community Phone
Community Phone has the lowest international call rates. To call Jordan, you may pay between $0.57 — $0.60 per minute.
If you use Verizon to place your phone call from the US to Jordan, you can expect to pay $ 0.58 —$ 0.64 per minute.
AT&T charges similar rates to Verizon when placing a call from the US to Jordan: $ 0.57 —$ 0.66 per minute.
CenturyLink will charge you $ 1.69 — $2.13 per minute to call Jordan from the US.
5. Easy Talk International
Easy Talk International's fixed rate is $ 0.71.
Switch to Community Phone for Competitive International Call Rates
Community Phone is the best wireless landline service provider in the US, with cheap and competitive international call rates.
The company's wireless landline base is easy to connect, has a DIY installation, and connects your phones to cell towers in your area for a dial tone. This wireless capability renders copper connections and internet unnecessary for your Community Phone landline.
With solid nationwide coverage, superior voice quality in rural areas, affordable plans, and no contracts or hidden charges, Community Phone is the best choice for businesses and households.
Features of Community Phone Landline
Here are some features that make the Community Phone landline the best for businesses and households:
The call waiting feature allows you to place the first call on hold if a second call comes in or route it to voicemail by alerting you about the incoming call with 2 beeps.
You can get a new local, toll-free, or vanity number to suit your business needs, measure the effectiveness of your campaigns, and build trust among your customers.
Access your voicemails as audio files and transcripts in your email, and choose when to respond based on priority without logging into your voicemail box.
Spam Call Blocking
Block 99% of unwanted calls automatically with the Community Phone spam blocker that protects you from spam and scam calls before your phone rings.
Benefits of Switching to Community Phone
Here are some benefits of switching to Community Phone:
1. Compatibility with all phone models: The landline base is compatible with almost all phone models, saving you from upgrading your phone instrument when you switch services.
2. Unlimited nationwide calling: Connect with customers, employees, and loved ones with the Community Phone's unlimited minutes and texts.
3. Quick setup: The Community Phone landline base does not need a technician or advanced technical skills to be set up. You can connect it to a power outlet, hook it to a phone, power it on, and you are good to go.
4. Works during power outages: The landline base has a 12-hour backup battery that ensures phone uptime during power outages.
5. 24/7 reliable customer support: The Community Phone customer care is available 24/7 via email, chat, and phone and will be happy to answer your queries or solve your issues.
1. How to call Jordan from the US for free?
To call Jordan from the US for free, you can use apps like - Skype, WhatsApp, and Google Voice. However, there can be several issues with these as these apps are internet-based, and the recipient must be on the same app as the person making the call.
Get Community Phone which offers great voice quality and reliable connectivity with affordable and competitive international call rates. Call customer care at 866-271-7544 to learn more!
2. How can I call Jordan by Phone?
To call Jordan by phone:
1. Dial the US exit code - 011
2. Dial Jordan's country code - 962
3. Dial the area code; in the case of Amman, dial 6.
4. Dial the number you want to reach: 7 Digit Jordan Number
5. The number will look like this 011- 962 -6- XXXXXXX
Community phone offers the cheapest rates for international calls from the US to Jordan. Additionally, benefits like excellent customer support, affordable plans, wireless landline service, setup simplicity, unlimited calls nationwide, and so much more should make the decision to switch to Community Phone an easy one.